Let us prove that “WE CAN” take “GOA FORWARD”.
Fatorda has become the hub of cultural activities in Goa. All major festivals like Carnival, Shri Krishna Vijaiotsav Narkasur Competition, Sao Joao, Shigmo and others have been celebrated in Fatorda with such grandeur that Goemkars from all over the state come to Fatorda to witness the celebrations.
The regional political alternative to reclaim Goa’s identity and to assert every Goemkar’s right on Goan soil
DEVELOPED GOA, HAPPY GOANS
OUR GOA, OUR CENTRE
- MAKING GOA A LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH
- SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- MULTI-LINGUAL, MULTI-CULTURAL AND LIBERAL GOA
- TRANSPARENT, CLEAN AND RESPONSIVE ADMINISTRATION
- PROTECT LAND, RIVERS AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
THE ‘GOA FORWARD’ AGENDA
(a few highlights)
Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Skill & Business Development Corporation for Young Entrepreneurs
- Incentives for startups and seed capital for IT startups
- Gram Udyog for family crafts and traditional occupations
- Women’s Development Corporation & Women’s Co-operatives
- Employment Promotion Board, 80% jobs to local youth
- Overseas Education and Employment Promotion Board
- Educational institutions in design, TV, films, animation, tourism & hospitality
- Medical College in South Goa
- Establish Goa University of Agriculture & Horticulture
- Computer laboratories and e-libraries in all schools & colleges
- Establishment of Physiotherapy & Sports Education College
Land & Environment
- Law to prevent conversion and transfer of agricultural land to non-locals
- Repeal the Investment Promotion Act to prevent reckless sale of land
- Repeal the TCP Amendment to protect environment
- Non-occupancy tax on vacant real estate
- Declare Coconut as State Tree
- Denationalization of rivers
- Land Acquisition with consent
- Full day education at all levels to promote holistic learning and life skills
- Regulation on fees charged by non-aided educational institutions
- Free Water
- Free Power for Agriculture
- Affordable pricing of rice, fish, coconuts and ‘pao’
- Day Care Centres for senior citizens
- Affordable land & shelter for homeless Goans
- Full financial support for institutions working with differently-abled children and children with special needs
- Infrastructure for marketing agriculture & horticulture products
- Homestay, Heritage and Hinterland tourism
- Promotion of service industry, hospitality & entertainment sector
- Pharma, Knowledge, IT, ITES and Food Processing hubs
- Major investments in Health and Education
- OPERATION CLEAN-UP
- Zero tolerance to corruption
- Time-bound delivery of public services
- Zero tolerance to drug trade
My Commitment For FATORDA
- Employment: Will get industries, especially IT companies to set up base in Fatorda and ensure employment to the youth of Fatorda.
- Lake Project: It has been my dream to ensure Fatorda gets a one of its kind Lake project so that we can boost tourism and put Fatorda on the national map.
- District Hospital at Fatorda: To ensure that all land losers and the locals of Fatorda are ensured jobs at the to be commissioned District Hospital at Fatorda.
- Wholesale Fish Market Hub: To ensure that Fatorda gets a hygienic wholesale fish market complex upgraded to modern standards.
- Ultra – Modern Bus Terminus: To ensure an ultra- modern transport hub at KTC bus stand in Fatorda.
- Replacement of North Main Sewerage Pipeline: A long pending demand to commission the North Main Sewerage Pipeline at Fatorda will be of utmost priority.